If you want to send us demos, please go ahead. We like to hear new sounds. Especially, if they are truly new. We promise to give everything we receive a fair chance as long as submissions take the pointers below into account.
- Don't send music that's already publicly available.
- Tell us why you're sending your music to us specifically.
- Having a manager & booking agent helps. If you're just yourself we expect you to be patient and OK with not releasing more than individual tracks before a full team is on board.
- We work internationally and expect our artists to be willing to invest the time and money it can require to make touring outside Denmark happen.
- It's always great to be able to influence the final records and how they're presented. So don't worry about not having a final master - we actually prefer to get demos.
- Being able to show that you've created a fanbase on your own is a major plus. Not just because it makes our job easier but because it reassures us that you have good understanding of our side of the business.
- Our release schedule is usually packed 8-12 months ahead and while it may seem like a long time to wait we know from experience that it’s what’s needed for us to do a good job.
Send us your music on SubmitHub. We ONLY accept streaming links (Soundcloud for instance). So please do not email mp3, wav, dropbox-invitation etc. Thanks for understanding.
We cannot promise a response to demo submissions. You shouldn’t place much importance on our opinions anyway; our opinion of your music shouldn’t matter nearly as much as your own. If we like something enough to release it, you’ll definitely hear back from us.