Rangleklods reveals album details & tour dates
2015 is upon us and Rangleklods are finally ready with a new album. The title is straitjacket and it is due for release on May 18, 2015 via Tambourhinoceros (Germany / Austria/ Switzerland / Australia on May 22).
straitjacket will be released on CD, LP & digitally and is available for pre-order here.
Pernille Smith-Sivertsen of Rangleklods and Stefan Björklund from Tambourhinoceros have created the iconic artwork. The photo was shot by acclaimed photographer Robin Skjoldborg.
straitjacket is an 11-track album with 45 minutes of brilliant electronic music showing the many talents of Esben Nørskov Andersen and Pernille Smith-Sivertsen. On straitjacket both Esben and Pernille sing lead vocals adding new colors to Rangleklods’ signature sound.
The duo has also revealed a new string of EU live dates:
- mar 17-22 SXSW 2015 - Austin, Texas - US
- mar 27 Train - Aarhus - DK
- apr 02 Pitstop - Kolding - DK
- apr 03 Skraaen - Aalborg - DK
- apr 04 Pumpehuset - Copenhagen - DK
- may 07 Exil - Zürich - CH
- may 09 Kulturmaskinen - Odense - DK
- may 10 Knust - Hamburg - DE
- may 11 FZW - Dortmund - DE
- may 12 Nürnberg - DE
- may 13 Schräglage - Stuttgart - DE
- may 14 Bang Bang - Berlin - DE